收起左侧
发新帖

世界网民热评:东北邦要求并入中国

时间:2013-11-20 02:04 12 1360 | 复制链接 |

马上注册,结交更多好友

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
印度东北部的七个邦号称七姐妹:阿鲁纳恰尔邦(即我藏南)、阿萨姆邦、梅加拉亚邦、曼尼普尔邦、米佐拉姆邦、那加兰邦和特里普拉邦。印度东北各邦的民族,由于相貌和中国人很相似,在印度其他地区经常面对各种各样种族歧视,尤其是东北印度的女孩子,肤色较浅,而且和其他印度人非常不一样,让她们成为了强奸犯注意的目标,东北邦的人一直想从印度独立出来,由于人种和中国接近,很多人想干脆加入中国算了。

印度东北各邦的民族,包括藏南地的阿鲁纳恰尔邦,由于相貌和中国人很相似,在印度其他地区经常面对各种各样种族歧视,尤其是东北印度的女孩子,肤色较浅,而且和其他印度人非常不一样,让她们成为了强奸犯注意的目标,东北邦的人一直想从印度独立出来,由于人种和中国接近,很多人想干脆加入中国算了,过去这些年,印度没有给这些地区投入任何资金,这些地区经济发展严重落后。下面是很多东北邦德人的讨论,很多人想离开印度转投中国。

Su (英国伦敦)
Why don India giv NE part to China。So Chinese taught
Delhiwalas a good lesson????
为什么印度不把西北部划给中国,这样中国人可以给德里好好上一课??

(孟买)
China should step in and take north eastern indian states。 Anyways indians from different states hate each other。 What big deal if india
中国应该介入拿走印度东北部各州。反正印度不同州都彼此仇恨。还何必维持一个印度。

(印度)
China should take over this province,they will be treated in a more civilized manner。
中国应该接管这个省,他们将以一种更为文明的方式被对待。

when China attacked india in 1962, no single citizen was harrased by chinease army。 People from assam and arunachal treated the
indian army at their best who fled away from war。 ask any 1962 war veteran。
but the sad part is that indian army is raping by 13 year old girl year old girl to 60 year old lady during operations against militant in NE as if they have been told NE is a colony of india
当1962年中国进攻印度时,中国军队没有骚扰一个当地人。
阿萨姆邦和阿鲁纳恰尔邦的百姓们尽其可能款待了逃离战争的印度军队。可以问任何一个1962年战争的老兵。
但不幸的是后来印度军队在与当地游击队作战时,强奸了从13岁的小姑娘到60岁的老太婆,就好像有人告诉印军:东北部是印度的一个殖民地(什么意思,难道当年英军也是这么对待印度殖民地的)

(菲律宾)
I’m Filipina & I had a boyfriend of 2 years from Nagaland. I admit that when I met him the first time, I mistook him for a local coz aside from his face that looks more Filipino than me (I’m Mestiza or half-White), he’s also a Christian which is the religion of 94% of Philippines, Catholics & Protestants combined. Anyway back to the topic, as I’m educating myself on his culture, I found out that they are being discriminated in other Indian states & some even question their Indianness simply because of how they look which isn’t fair & not only that, the economic situation there is really heart-breaking & therefore there is a lack of support from the Indian government. These factors, can lead to identity crisis & eventually an insurgency so you guys can’t really blame them. I feel sorry for these people, they are nice people overall, they have a fascinating culture which is also overlooked (I can’t find these in the “Incredible India” ads or on documentaries on TV about Indians). They also deserve to be treated equally.
And about the Chinese, why are they sooo greedy to even think of invading another place? Aren’t they feel content that they have Tibet & has 1/3 of the world’s people? Then they also trying to claim the Spratlys Islands which really belongs to us. Shame on them >_<
我是菲律宾人,男友来自印度那加兰邦,谈了两年。刚遇到他时,我误以为他是本地人。他不仅长得比我更像菲律宾人(我是女混血儿,有一半白人血统),而且是一个基督徒。菲律宾94%的人信仰该宗教。回到话题上来,平时的耳濡目染让我了解了他的文化。我发现他在印度其他邦受歧视。仅因为长相不同,有些人甚至质疑他的印度人身份,这是不公平的。不仅如此,他家乡的经济状况真的令人心碎,缺少印度政府的支持。这些因素导致认同危机,结果出现叛乱。所以你们不能怪他们。我为这些人感到遗憾,他们总体来说是好的,有迷人但遭忽视的文化(在《不可思议的印度》的广告和电视上播放的有关印度人的纪录片中,我找不到这些内容)。他们受到平等对待本是理所当然的。
至于中国人嘛,他们为什么如此贪婪,还想入侵另一个地方?他们已经有了西藏,有世界三分之一的人,这样还不满足?南沙群岛真的属于我们,他们还极力声称对其拥有主权。太无耻了 >_<

(印度)
Jackie, You have good points, i am also working with my Philippino counterparts and our offices r in Makati city Manila & Baguio, This is the speciality of India that we have unity in diversity..I do not agree that Indian govt. has discreminated the NE part of India. they have pumped alot of money in NE, lots of packages are being given to NE for their development, Its all drained out due to many reasons. The main reasons are the currupt politicians, and the second main reason is the residents of those states… I am sorry if some one feel hurt but that is the truth.. They are not maintaining the developments from the govt. side because they are being brain washed by the Chinese Pigs..even though they are not contributing in the development for their own states…I think NE peoples should raise their voice against the terrorists who threat them for money (without Discremination)..Till the time they support these types of terrorists, who are trying to brainwash NE people, NE cannot be the developed part of India.. Chinese Pigs are actualy cunning peoples, they don’t let the peace flourish in the NE region and will keep on trying to brainwash the localites due to their greed of invading the land…Philippinos are also look alike Chinese but they don’t wana give a inch of their land to China, Why some NE peoples are doing this?? simply its becouse of the Chinese influence and the money they are recieving from the Chinise govt in order to flourish the insurgency in this region. I think the ball is always in the court of NE peoples but the problem is they don’t know how to hit…
Jackie,说得很好。我也和菲律宾人一起共事,办公室在马尼拉碧瑶市马卡提城。“多元化下的统一”是印度的特色。要说印度政府歧视东北邦,我不敢苟同。印度在东北邦投入了许多资金,推出了许多一揽子发展计划。种种原因导致计划终止。腐败的政客是罪魁祸首,其次是东北邦人民。如果有人感觉受到伤害,那么抱歉,不过这是真的。他们被中国洗脑,不支持政府的发展计划。即便东北邦人对发展没有贡献,我想他们总该反对那些勒索其钱财的恐怖分子。只要东北邦人还支持这些试图给其洗脑的恐怖分子,东北邦就无法成为印度发达的地区。中国人着实狡猾,不让东北邦繁荣起来,觊觎这块土地,持续对当地人洗脑。菲律宾人长得也像中国人,但决不对中国让一寸土地。为什么东北邦人要这么做?因为中国人的影响力,中国政府援助的资金让该地区的叛乱活动猖獗。我想主动权掌握在东北邦人民手中,问题是他们不知道如何下手...

(印度)
To all those rubbish NE Indians speaking on behalf on NEians. I AM A PROUD INDIAN FROM NE INDIA L….Stop cribbing and trolling here. India is a land of oppertunity and freedom. You opt for china, u r dead instantly. I agree our facial, cultural etc resembles the chinese but that ain’t the criteria for opting China as a mother country. How stupid the thread starter is.
I agree Indian congress govte has been neglecting NE India for so long but this isnt the case only with NE India, look at Bihar, Jharkhand, WB etc etc. Every states except for few has been neglected to core by this Congress govt. The reason why we have all sorts of problems in these states ranging from poverty, unemplyment to Naxalism worst than many NE states. Since 90′s crores of Rs has been pumped to NE India. Where have they gone??? Are the ministers, MLA’s doing enough except for core corruption. 1st ask your respective govt aboutr the funds alloted by center for developement. In every sector corruption bumps up. Just for a simple UDC/LDC , Police personal etc job lakhs of Rs is being demanded as a bribe else you wont get a job. Are roads, buildings etc being constructed properly from those crores of funds sent? And are you doing enough to prevent those before lamenting Indians and India here.
For racism, i remember when we were in boarding and for that matter even in our locality, the outsiders were treated badly. I mean people from plains who doesnt look mongoloids, even from other tribes and states were racially abused. Its a human nature for taunting but thing is slowly coming to terms. Govt of India is doing enough , take an oppertunity and raise yourself. raise above the malicious thinking you have been jotting down here .
致代表印度人大放厥词的垃圾东北邦人:我是一名来自东北邦的自豪印度人,你们别在这里“钓鱼”。印度是一块充满机遇和自由的土地。要是选择中国,立马会完蛋。我们的长相和文化的确类似中国人,但那不是选择中国当做祖国的标准。楼主真是愚蠢。
印度国大党政府已经忽视东北邦很长一段时间了,但这样的情况并不局限于东北邦,看看比哈尔邦、贾坎德邦、西孟加拉邦等几个邦。除了少数几个邦之外,大多数邦被国大党政府完全忽视。这些邦的问题包括人们生活贫穷、大量失业、印共纳萨尔派分子的叛乱,情况比许多东北邦更糟糕。自从90年代以来,许多资金被投入了东北邦。这些资金去哪了?除了腐败发挥得淋漓尽致,部长们、议员们在其他方面有竭尽全力吗?先问问各自政府,中央政府下拨资金的去向呢。各部门的腐败一度猖獗。不行贿的话,你就别想获得公务员岗位。下拨的资金有被合理用于修建公路、大厦等设施吗?在为印度人和印度感到悲哀前,先看自己有没有尽力阻止这些事情发生。
至于种族主义,我记得在本地上车时,外来者也受到恶劣对待。外来者是指那些来自平原的非蒙古人种,甚至其他部落和其他邦的人也会受到种族主义漫骂。嘲笑别人是人的本性,但大家会慢慢达成共识。印度政府做得够多了,抓住机会,提高自己的水平,摒弃有关加入中国的恶毒想法。

(印度)
Hello all. I am from Bengal. It is really sad to hear about the atrocities that have been committed against people from North_east by mainstream Indians. I am from Kolkata and I see plenty of people from the North-East, who come here to study. To me they are just as normal as we are.
I must confess that most of the mainstream Indian cultures are a bit insular, i.e., they are not open to mixing with people from other socities or races. This leads to a false sense of superiority among people, as they dont get the opportunity to evalute themselves in the eyes of others. I have heard people making derogatory comments over the appearance of North-easterners. Those comments have hurt me a lot. Even the young and modern generation suffers from such stereotypes.
However, I can tell you that we are proud of the 7 states of the North-East. Atleast I am. They make our country colourful. Without them we will become poorer, culturally as well as intellectually. They produce some of our best sportspersons. Also, the N-E girls are far better looking than any girl from mainland India. By nature, they are straight forward and simple.
It is my request to the people of the region to stick with India. Not all mainlanders are the same. You are always welcome to Kolkata, anytime, for anyhting. I am sure, you will find people in this city who will welcome you with open arms.
大家好,我来自孟加拉邦。听说主流印度人对东北邦人犯下的暴行后真的很难过。我是加尔各答人,这里有许多东北邦人来求学。
必须承认主流印度文化有点狭隘,即对与来自其他社会或者种族的人不持开放态度,给人们一种优越感的错觉,失去了给别人评估的机会。我听说有人发表贬损东北邦人外貌的言论。这些言论深深伤害了我。
然而,我们为东北7个邦自豪,至少我是这样。他们让我们国家变得多姿多彩。没有他们的话,我们的文化就不会那么丰富。他们培养了其中一些我们最好的体育运动员。此外,东北女孩比印度大陆任何地方的女孩长得漂亮得多。
恳请东北人民继续留在印度。并不是所有大陆人都是那样。加尔各答总是会欢迎你们的到来。我确信,你会发现这个城市的人会张开双臂欢迎你。

12回复

asheng 发表于 2013-11-20 08:10 | 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾 SMART通讯公司
谁会要啊,做梦吧啊三
黑洞 发表于 2013-11-20 10:28 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
阿鲁纳恰尔邦(即我藏南)是达赖喇嘛的出生地,本来就是大天朝的领土,后来呢.......

怎么文章后来变成在大声讨天朝?

点评

番阿或变成番阿神马的俺毫无鸭梨,俺只走俺自己认为对的路  发表于 2013-11-20 18:11
因为后面有和你一样的番阿!  发表于 2013-11-20 13:56
azrael 发表于 2013-11-20 17:23 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
虽然不知道楼主在说什么,但是觉得很厉害。
FengEason 发表于 2013-11-20 17:42 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾

应该接管帮助下,印度治安真是太差了,前几天才看个新闻强奸15个月大的女婴。

点评

我勒个次!  发表于 2013-11-20 20:42
俺还看过新闻,一个五十几岁的印度人强奸了一头受伤了的牛呢  发表于 2013-11-20 18:10
灯火辉煌开疆拓 发表于 2013-11-21 00:16 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾