收起左侧
发新帖

We’vebeentogethe

时间:2021-10-13 15:48 6 756 | 复制链接 |

马上注册,结交更多好友

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
We’ve been together for almost 2 years, but everything was a lie , i don’t know what to believe now, i was so blind not knowing everything, I didn’t ask about his job , he just said he’s processing visa, i gave him privacy and freedom ,because I trusted him too much. I even help him when he asked help. We went to Xi’an last January 2020 to meet his parents, i went back to Philippines alone  last February 2020 and he’s telling everyone that he is here in Philippines  , but no , he’s in china..
He lied to me many times, he cheated to me, he meet a Chinese woman in a hotel and he said to me to trust him ,not  to think anything bad against him, he’s making me stupid he even called me LOW IQ, IDIOT, when he is the one who’s unprofessional, he want to take revenge to everyone, when those bad things happened to him is just because of his actions. he’s too good making stories. He’s evil! he threatened me and my whole family and i have police report for that, I forgive him and gave him another chance but it was like disaster , he threatened me again. he think  I’m against to his business, I found out that he doesn’t own any company here in Philippines, RCVP is not his company, and the woman behind it insulted me , he doesn’t even saved me , instead he fought with me over that woman who named Melanie.

6回复

秋天的鱼 发表于 2021-10-14 07:28 | 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
you are filipino
晋江贱种洪霖霖 发表于 2021-10-13 16:31 | 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
菲漂八年 发表于 2021-10-13 16:23
This number is originally mine, he doesn’t have Philippine number

He was involved fraud transactions and he use your account to post different stories make himself clean, this guy needs someone to teach him a lesson, keep safe Ate, if he continues doing this, you can create TikTok Chinese version , share to the Chinese, so he will see you are strong than him
晋江贱种洪霖霖 发表于 2021-10-13 16:14 | 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
@菲速子乔百事通 可以出来跟帖澄清了,他菲律宾女朋友现在用这个号,那个雷啥的在老家去了,还没能力回菲律宾,咋咋唬唬的雷

哈哈

菲漂八年 发表于 2021-10-13 16:23 | 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
Angelina-N 发表于 2021-10-13 16:14
@菲速子乔百事通 可以出来跟帖澄清了,他菲律宾女朋友现在用这个号,那个雷啥的在老家去了,还没能力回菲律宾,咋咋唬唬的雷

哈哈

This number is originally mine, he doesn’t have Philippine number
菲漂八年 发表于 2021-10-13 16:40 | 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
Angelina-N 发表于 2021-10-13 16:31
He was involved fraud transactions and he use your account to post different stories make himself clean, this guy needs someone to teach him a lesson, keep safe Ate, if he continues doing this, you can create TikTok Chinese version , share to the Chinese, so he will see you are strong than him

Yes i have tiktok, his family also saw it.. he used this account for posting something. I didn’t know about this until a friend told me to check post about him, then when i open this account already have post
菲漂八年 发表于 2021-10-14 23:31 | 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

快速回复 6 返回列表 返回顶部