收起左侧
发新帖

introduce my life

时间:2018-6-20 03:34 1 2680 | 复制链接 |

马上注册,结交更多好友

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
I was born in Taiwan. My parents are traditional Japanese family education. At school, I was educated in the Second World War by Chinese rebel forces. So I listened to the Taiwanese "mother tongue" and Japanese at home. Classes are taught in Chinese at school. A mother tongue is punished at the school and I feel like grown up in foreign countries.

Before the Second World War, my  grandparents and parents' nationalities were all the Empire of Japan. Why the war is over. Our country’s “government” also disappeared. According to the United Nations' national succession《A/RES/55/153》, a separate resolution: The people still have the right to choose their nationality. We thank God. We still remember history. We do not want to be its citizens. Chiang Kai-shek, who fled to Taiwan in 1950, took over land under US occupation and re-establish the government of the Republic of China.

According to the provisions of the 1949 Geneva Conventions, the second definition, four: claims, six: declaration. Become a protected person as defined in the Fourth Convention.

Education under the occupation of war. I graduated from the Electronic Communication Department of Taipei Ocean Technology Institute. And served in the Navy "Communication Station" for 2 years.

Religious Beliefs: Buddhism, Taoism, Catholicism "After joining the Philippines"..., interests: philosophy and art, music, meditation, swimming.

I operate in Taiwan, auto repair shop and used car sales, 16 years

I immigrated to the Philippines. I like this country. I like the customs, diet, and scenery here. Especially the sea.

I am here to rent and live. Because the price is cheap here, I have a extra balance that can help people here. It makes me feel happy in life.

We follow the spirit of the UN Charter and work hard to ensure that all people in the world live a dignified life and share a peaceful country, and together fulfill the people’s wish. (SG/SM/781)
Article 73 of the First Additional Protocol to the Geneva Conventions, Article 2936, "The Protected Persons" are all persons under the Fourth Convention who "discover themselves, in the event of conflict or occupation, in the hands of a Party (1) ...] where they are not nationals "(Article 4 [Link] Paragraph 1). According to UN resolution A/RES/55/153 • Nationality of Natural Persons Concerning State Succession: Article 16 prohibits arbitrary decisions on nationality issues, must not arbitrarily deprive the person concerned of the nationality of the predecessor State, or arbitrarily refuse to grant them in the country. The rights enjoyed by inheritance, ie the right to acquire the nationality of the successor State or any right of option.
In accordance with the definition of Article 4 of the Fourth Geneva Convention and the declaration of Article 2, the Convention is requested to be protected.
1. DEFINITION OF PROTECTED PERSONS
2. DECLARATIONS: Declaration
A. We understand the content of the Fourth Geneva Convention.
B. We abide by all the provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention.
3: Based on the fourth paragraph of Article 6 of the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949, the term “relocation” was used by certain protected persons. For this reason or another reason, they cannot be repatriated and are not Allowing them to remain permanently in their original country, in which case a country must be found and found, and that is the country where they will be accepted and allowed to live in. This special case occurred at the end of World War II, resulting in Adopt this clause."
The identity of our protected person was confirmed by the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949. This Convention has a termination clause. However, we not only comply with the provisions of the second paragraph of the interpretation of Article 2 of the Convention, which states that “as long as the answer given by any person is in the definition given in Article 4, the Convention automatically applies to him” and we are more in line with the continued application of Article 6. condition. Article 2 Explanation, "When the declaration is completed, the Convention shall be implemented as soon as possible."
4: Adopted in accordance with the report of the Sixth Committee (A/62/451)] 62/67. Diplomatic protection
5: Article 14 (3) of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations, stipulates: "No one may be compelled to testify against himself or to compel confession." Principles "established in our country's laws. Prevention of money laundering proves a violation of this law.

6: Declaration of 18-10-2013
United Nations, General Assembly, 68th session, Sixth Committee, item 86 of the agenda, statement by the ICRC, New York, 18 October 2013.
A number of other instruments provide a similar obligation for States to vest universal jurisdiction over certain crimes when they are involved in armed conflict. These include the Second Protocol of 1999 to the 1954 Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict. And the 2006 International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance.
Some other tools provide States with a similar obligation to vest in universal jurisdiction over certain crimes when committing them during armed conflicts. These include the 1999 Armament Protocol of 1999, the 1954 Hague Convention on the Protection of Cultural Property in Armed Conflict and the 2006 International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance.

1回复

Urururu 发表于 2018-6-21 02:06 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾 马尼拉Sky宽带公司
What are you try to tell?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

快速回复 1 返回列表 返回顶部