查看TA的全部帖子>>

收起左侧
发新帖

求助中文律师

时间:2018-5-11 20:53 3 4463 | 复制链接 |

马上注册,结交更多好友

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本人在菲合法登记结婚,产有一女,医院开具的出生证明父亲栏国籍错误,到大使馆给女儿申请中国护照需要提供菲律宾外交部公函。我到外交部咨询需要修改出生证明父亲栏国籍,我对菲律宾法律一片茫然。请求律师帮助。微信981208048

3回复

神奇糯米 发表于 2018-5-28 11:33 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
请问大概是什么业务需要律师协助?
洪律师 发表于 2018-7-29 20:27 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
Hi, your question is more complicated than it seems.You need a passport for your child from the Embassy, but your kid's nationality states that he or she is a Filipino. If your spouse is Filipino, then your child is a natural born Filipino. You cannot correct that. In fact, correcting entries in the birth certificate would need court action. Meaning, you need to go to court to amend the nationality. Since under the Philippine Constitution, your child is a natural born Filipino, I don't think it will be amended. Your recourse is to convince Chinese government to grant your child Chinese citizenship since his father (you ) is Chinese. But as far as I know, Chinese government will not grant citizenship to a person who already has another citizenship. So this is a conflict of laws between the 2 countries.

嗨,你的问题比看起来更复杂。你需要一张来自大使馆的孩子的护照,但你孩子的国籍说他或她是菲律宾人。 如果你的配偶是菲律宾人,那么你的孩子就是天生的菲律宾人。 你无法纠正这一点。 事实上,纠正出生证明中的条目需要法院采取行动。 意思是,你需要去法院修改国籍。 根据菲律宾宪法,你的孩子是天生的菲律宾人,我认为不会修改。 你的追索权是说服中国政府给你的孩子中国公民身份,因为他的父亲(你)是中国人。 但据我所知,中国政府不会给已经拥有其他公民身份的人授予公民身份。 所以这是两国之间的法律冲突。
flwrich 发表于 2018-8-7 05:40 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
Hi Atty. Hong/Ang, my I know u r volunteer lawyer?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

快速回复 3 返回列表 返回顶部