Untouchable 发表于 2018-7-15 18:02

吸毒案

Hi Lawyer,I had discovered my ex-girlfriend taking drugs with a gang of guys. She is the one who taking care of my daughter and living the house I paid for monthly. I'm worried about my daughter since she taking drugs and may be she also inviting those guy to her house. Eventually I decided to report to the police but those guys even threaten me because as I know they have power here and they can easily solve the police with money until I felt that helpless. As expected after I reported to police,they didn't take any action to them and I get myself in danger because those drugs people wanted to beaten or even killed me. How can i protect myself and my daughter in this situation.Kindly wait for your suggestion thanks alot.

情菲得已 发表于 2018-7-15 18:37

The police r obviously corrupted. Yea, u really need a lawyer or go to higher government like PAO. Good luck, pare.

洪律师 发表于 2018-7-24 22:58

Dear reader,
If the police is not giving you attention, you may want to try the PDEA or Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency. Probably, they will take your wife to a rehab ( rehabilitation center ). Or, you may also go to court and petition the court for sole custody of your child, since the mother will most probably have bad influence on your child. Courts usually grant this kind of request. But whatever happens, don't engage these people head on. Good luck..
亲爱的读者,
如果警察没有给你注意,你可能想尝试PDEA或菲律宾缉毒机构。 也许,他们会把你的妻子送到康复中心(康复中心)。 或者,您也可以上法庭并请求法院单独监护您的孩子,因为母亲很可能对您的孩子产生不良影响。 法院通常会批准此类请求。 但无论发生什么,都不要让这些人接受。 祝你好运..

flwrich 发表于 2018-8-7 05:56

May I know where is your area? If u really need help to clean those fucking drug user u can go to PDEG in camp crame (PNP headquarter) I’ll assist u

誰是誰的蘑菇力 发表于 2018-11-14 17:12

我居然全看懂了....

UI-求职 发表于 2019-1-3 01:22

誰是誰的蘑菇力 发表于 2018-11-14 17:12 static/image/common/back.gif
我居然全看懂了....

我也是…但是要是用听的话,我就听不懂了。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 吸毒案